Hunter Valley Winery Day Tour
Scoopon Daily Deal – Hunter Valley Day Tour Now Live!
You’ll be Chauffeured Through this Stunning Scenic Region AND Enjoy A Delicious Lunch and Glass of Wine at Drayton’s Winery, Wine & Cheese Tasting at Blue Tongue Brewery, Visit to one of the Oldest Vineyards in the Valley – McGuigans & MORE!
A Tasting Tour for Palate Pleasure!
When you wistfully gaze out your window into the sky and imagine yourself escaping from the confines of the urban jungle, you probably picture wandering over lush hillsides, overlooking the ocean with a glass of wine in hand. When you think about escape, you think about going to the country, where the food is fresher, the skies are bluer and the grass is undoubtedly greener.
So why not make that dream a reality with a full day wine tasting tour to the stunning Hunter Valley Region? Spend a day being chauffeured around to the best wineries and breweries this region has to offer. Tantalise your taste buds superb wines from the lush vineyards of the area and pleasing your palate with delicious cheeses from local fromageries! Take in the stunning views of sprawling seas and pristine national parks, and meet likeminded food and wine fanatics on your tour!
Hunter Valley Day Tours to the Hunter Valley is conveniently located only 120 minutes from Sydney. Climate conditions in the Hunter Valley generally reflect that of the western suburbs of Sydney. Tours to Hunter Valley are usually enjoyed regardless of the weather conditions, as most Hunter Valley wineries offer comfortable indoor areas.
VIP is a tourist operator that offer tours to the Hunter Valley and its wineries. The Hunter Valley has long been a favourite day tour destination for many reasons with visiting the popular wineries being the main one. Boast manicured landscapes mixed with natural Australian bush lands, the Hunter Valley has it all. For those international visitors, be sure to keep a keen eye out for our native kangaroo’s, which tend to come out in the late evening once the sun has started to sink low on the horizon.
“Hunter Valley Day Tours to the Hunter Valley is conveniently located only 120 minutes from Sydney”
VIP’s EXCLUSIVE HUNTER VALLY WINERIES DAY TOUR
- The day tour will depart Sydney at 8:30am from Central Station (underneath the Clock Tower).
- We visit our first vineyard to kick off the tour in style by 10:30. Here we refresh our palettes and hone our noses to smell that magnificent fragrance of wine. Whilst in the Hunter Valley the home of the New South Wales wine growing region and one of Australia’s oldest viticultural areas. We take our time and enjoy what the area has to offer.
- Throughout the day, the tour will visit at least 3 wineries so patrons can sample the different flavours produced in the Hunter Valley region.
- Stop for a complimentary BBQ lunch at one of the Hunter Valley’s gorgeous restaurant vineyards with a FREE wine or beer during a well earned break.
- Towards the end of the Hunter Valley tour, we will visit the Potters MicroBrewery the first micro brewer in the Hunter Valley and is fast becoming a favourite Aussie beer and can be found in numerous bars and clubs throughout Sydney and Australia.
- After eventually leaving the Hunter Valley, the tour will arrive back in Sydney at approximately 6:30 pm.
Southern Highlands Winery Day Tour Pickup Point
To locate the pickup point, proceed up to the Country Link Platform of Central Station and then locate the No. 1 Country Link Platform which will the platform furthermost from the Hungry Jacks. Next to that platform, you will notice a large entry/exit.
On the outside of that entry/exit you will see a taxi cab rank and at the front that taxi cab rank, there is a loading zone where you will see the tour bus waiting.
Please refer to where the words “Railway Square” are mentioned on the map below as the loading zone is underneath the wording as seen on the map (click picture to enlarge).
*Please note that due to harvesting, natural events, unexpected closure of any wineries and flooding to some areas of the Hunter Valley, the above mentioned tour itineraries are subject to change without notice.