Shuttle Coach Driver Jobs / Employment
VIP Higher Car Services are seeking Sydney day tour bus / coach drivers for day tours to Sydney’s popular tourist destinations such as the Hunter Valley Wineries, Southern Highlands Wineries and Blue Mountains.
“coach driver for day tours to Sydney’s popular tourist destinations”
Currently, VIP is fast growing shuttle bus and coach company that has been servicing Sydney for the past 5 years. During this time VIP Higher Cars has acquired a large fleet of various shuttle bus and coach sizes and does a varied range of bus services from corporate transfers through to regular route, so there is potential for other work as well for successful coach driver applicants.
Potential Sydney Bus and Coach Drivers require:
- Own a smart phone such as iPhone or Blackberry
- Own their own Sat Nav
- A current license that enables him/her to operate a 48 seat coach
- A Public Vehicle Drivers Authority (as required by the Ministry of Transport)
- Be well groomed and own a well fitted suit
- Have good English speaking skills
- Have good knowledge of Sydney’s roadways and popular tourist destinations
Bus and Coach Driver Jobs on offer can be up to 5 – 6 days per week or as per agreed.
Potential coach driver applicants can either email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 850 820 directly to arrange and interview.
So if you’re facing unemployment and want to get off of Centrelink, give us a call!